- For legal reasons, we require a prescription to ship medicines to all countries (copy of ID is not required). If you don’t have a prescription, you can get one online from one of our doctors for a $30 USD fee, please click here for more information about this service.
- You will be asked to upload a copy of your prescription for each medicine on the checkout page. If you prefer to checkout then send it later, you can upload it to your order anytime in your account page. Please note that your medicines can not be shipped before it’s uploaded to your order. Feel free to contact us or talk to our friendly live chat staff if you need any help.
- We will send you an email within 24 hours of order placement to alert you if your order is missing prescriptions.
If your medication package fails to be delivered due to no fault of your own, we will send you a substitute package absolutely free, or you will receive 100% refund of your payment. For more details about our delivery guarantee, please click here.
Shipping Cost & Time
- Medications are shipped within 2 to 3 days of order completion from India using DHL or EMS.
- Express Shipping typical delivery time is 6 to 12 days from the date of order completion, depending on the destination.
- Express Shipping costs $29 USD for any order size to any country, except South America where it costs $44 USD, and EU countries (please see section right below).
- Delivery is possible to any address or P.O. Box.
EU Countries Shipping
Delivery to all EU Countries is available with full money back delivery guarantee. Express shipping to most EU countries costs $54 USD per order and takes 6 to 9 extra days. The reason for the extra cost and delivery time is that medication delivery to the majority of EU countries requires routing through third countries (we take care of that). Shipping to Switzerland and Japan costs a bit more due to import limits imposed by the law there.
There are no order limits, and the shipping cost will not increase no matter how large your order is. However, all countries allow no more than 3 months worth of treatment per medicine in each package. So if you order more than 3 months, we will ship your order over multiple packages with 10 days of wait time between them. This will not cost you anything in extra shipping charges.
Medicines are exempt from import taxes (e.g. VAT) in the majority of countries, and those who impose them rarely apply them. However, it does happen on occasion, and you’re responsible for paying it. Note that our delivery guarantee will be void if delivery is not achieved due to failure to pay import taxes.